Monday, July 9, 2007

"charlesthegoodman@yahoo.com" says...

Hello
How are you doing ? I am donald by name i actually saw the advert of your pet for adoption on the internet, And i am happy to see that you are interested in the adopting the pet out.Acually i am a very caring person that know how to give a pet loving home.At the risk of sounding too rude kindly let me know the last asking price for the pet and the present condition of the pet and the kind of food the pet likes to take because i am ready to give the pet a loving home.Hope to hear from you.
Happy Independence Day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Listen,
Thanks for the emails donald! but seriously: i am very glad that such a very caring person is out there to adopt out my pet from me and to give them such a loving home! simply inform me of your final rate and the place to pick it up from me as i have had several other general offers from generous pet inquiries and i must determine which has the best home for my pets and who can afford the loving home for them as well good adopting amounts! do know that all adopted pets will have a VERY large brown box of graham wafers which are probably the pet's favorite food to eat, and that will be FREE which makes this a very good deal to adopt it asap!! Great! Can't wait to meet you in person!

Sincerely,
B. Matto