Monday, July 9, 2007

"solog_law2001@yahoo.com" says...

Hi ,
I was just searching by the web inorder to look for a pet for adoption , i got this site petfinder and checked on it so i saw the listed pet for adoption and after looking at it i discover it will be very suitable for me if you could grant me your pet for adoption because i am sincerely interested in adoption it.
I'm mr George living with my family ..My daughter Maurine is 15yr and my son Joel is 13 together with their mom and we so much cherish pet.and i had grown up children that really like pets a lot...
The pet will be coming to a fenced yard and it will be kept inside ....Kindly let me know the amount to offer for the pet because i really want to secure it and give the pet the best loving home.Do you have the pics of the pet ? Kindly let me know the present situation of the pet .if there is pls dont hesitate to send them to me .Hope to hear from you...
Thanks ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello i am so glad to hear from you mr George! i was beginning to think that my pet would not be interesting or suitable for anyone to adopt it out from me! now you have come along and adopted it ! i will lovingly get the pet shipped to you and your family but am curious to know: your son joel 13 is fine but 15 year old girl the pet will not like. does daughter Marine plan to spend time near the pet often? because if not this is no problem at all, and it will love to be in your home and fenced yard with a loving family! please do contact me right now to finalize the exchange
regards
b. matto